Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super-dooper Bowl Sunday!



Ok, I make no apologies for my lack of desire to spend hours of valuable time watching overpaid steroid freaks throw a pigskin around. I am not a fan of televised professional sports. Take me to a game, live and I'm loving it, but staring at the TV...nah. So you can imagine my enthusiasm for Superbowl Sunday. I'm not a total Debbie Downer, I love the food, the beer, the energy. Juuust not gonna watch it. Will glance over on occasion for funny commercials or spectacular plays (that I'm sure will be rerun for days after...), but that's all you get.
Cheesy grin...literally!
My idea of a great Superbowl Sunday? Sleeping in...thanks to Mads for sleeping past 7:30 for the first time EVER this morning! Taking said angel to the park...where she ran her little self into a near-coma. Once roused, we stopped for a quick lunch at Daddy's fave spot, Bagel Bagel, where we ran into Yaya and had delish sandwiches. And finally, hanging at home, watching the big game, enjoying BBQ pulled pork brought over by Papa. Now THAT's what I call a perfect Superbowl Sunday!

Mads and I were totally gLeeking out over Leah Michelle!




We love Lakes Park...it has a great playground and an awesome boardwalk with preserve views. I'm so grateful it's close since we have no yard for Maddie to go crazy in!



No duckie sightings today....but a fair warning. Seriously, do people actually feed alligators if they see one???
She was awfully brave today...sliding alone, big-girl swing. Stop Father Time, STOP!

No ducks, but we saw a...bird of some kind that she was very excited about!









No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio