Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Poop in the tub...yup, poop.

Twice. Twice in her 19 short months on this planet my child has pooped in the tub. Many are not so lucky. As Garret so lovingly reminded me when we brought him home-made pizza (whichI quickly started to regret), "Huh...glad she's never done that with me." Thanks, dear.

I decided to start having Bella over once a week for a craft/activity day with Maddie. Today: personal pizzas, made from scratch (ish)! Bella went insane...I'm thinking she is a fan of cheese, based on the massive amount she piled on her pizza. Maddie just sorta looked on, and indulged of course. When the sauce and cheese was firmly smudged all over their hands and faces, I figured it was a good time for a bath. To my HORROR, I see, well, I'll spare you the details. Poop. I'll leave it at that. Bella scrambled to the edge trying to avoid it as I drained the tub and hosed it out while Maddie just continued on with her usual bath play. Really? Didn't feel the need before we got in an enclosed area with no "protection"? I'm thinking now that she can say poop, may be a good time for potty training....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio