Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crafty Craftersons...

Since Maddie refuses to sleep these days (that post to follow...) both at night and her naptime, Oma is a bit exasperated with the two little ladies she shares her day with. Tired myself from lack of sleep (I literally went to work in yesterday's make-up cause I was too tired to wash my face and woke up sooo late...gross), I figured I would relieve her by having a Valentine Card making day, glue stick and all. It was quite the success. The girls were occupied=me, having some sandblast -my -face time and we made some fun things. Maddie made Daddy a Valentine and Bella made cards for, well, everyone she knows, including her faithful side-kick, Tigger the dog.

Mommy got into crafting a little somethin, somethin herself...

As you can imagine, this marker lasted about, hmmm...thirty seconds? In that super -short span of time she managed to color her shirt and face. Alas, Daddy's card got a few scribbles as well....





Here was my hint it was snack time....

Bella even shared her sundae....quite impressive because A: She doesn't share and B: it's a sundae. Duh.

A special Thank You to Garret for saving the day with some McD's sundaes. Amazing what a little ice cream-filled cup can do...

After their little tummies were satisfied and creativity fully tapped, they were getting restless, sooo...

Let's go plaaaaay!!!!



I didn't have the heart to tell them it was fake...who still puts out fake lawn ornaments, by the way??

Walking the dog! OR...is Meatball walking them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio