Sunday, February 20, 2011

Leave it to me....

It all started so innocently. My friend Colleen invited me to the pool for a "Girl's Day". Sounded fab (and oh-so-needed) for a couple reasons, A. I am the shade of a piece of paper and B. Mamma needs a break! Basketball season is killing me since Garret is away alot. I invited the two of them until it was Maddie's naptime and then it would be all relaxation time!



Then Maddie and Garret left. Ahhhhh........


Me to Garret: "On my way to the ER. My toe is pointing due East. See you there."

Yes, only I can manage to fracture and dislocate my toe stubbing it on a decorative brick paver. At least it was toward the end of the day and didn't ruin Girl's Day completely. Klutz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio