Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Beach Bunny

We have not been to the beach in months. I know, nuts! The last time we took Maddie she wasn't walking and ate the sand and all the pleasantries that occur with a barely-toddler. Now...now it is a whole different story! This child had an absolute blast! She had no fear (much to the dismay of her Nervous Nellie Mamma) and just ran into the water! It was a perfect beach day too. We went early so no traffic. It was warm but not too brutal yet. There were some people but it wasn't crowded. Granted, it was 9am. Hey, whatever makes for an easy, fun day!



 


There was an older lady watching us and admiring Maddie...she kindly offered to take some pics of the three of us. So glad she did (not that more shots of me in a bikini are something I was excited about, but it's a memory!:)











I couldn't find her hat, so I convinced her to wear mine. I was worried about her still-baldish head burning. It worked great (and looked precious).

Not five minutes after we got in the car. Night-night, Lovebug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio