Friday, May 23, 2014

The girl's officially a Kindergartener!


Welp...it's over. Pre K and our time at Ft Myers Christian. *sigh* It's been such a wonderful experience! Maddie has just grown in every way this year! She has been blessed with amazing teachers that I cannot explain how much I adore. I am not a, um, good "school mom". I forget to check folders, space out on due dates and volunteer hours....I'm just a hot mess and Lord knows Miss Schreiber and Miss Lourdes have steered me to decent mom-ness with gentle reminders and general awesomeness! We will so miss them next year...it's purely financial that keeps us from returning but we will always cherish our time there!


 The first and last day of school...my how a school year can change a gal! The dress was considerably shorter, the hair longer and the sassy pink boots? Waaaay to small....



 We are so going to miss our parking lot rendezvous with these sweet girls and their Mammas!


 See ya Pre K!


This year has been amazing....she has had the BEST teachers who love her and have helped shape her academic and spiritual life. I am forever indebted to these ladies for their love and patience with my baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio