Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Another fab Mother's Day! I've decided as much as I love being a Mommy I also love having another day to get spoiled! I do not turn down tokens of affection, cooked meals and hugs and kisses. Ever. I'm fortunate to get this kinda love every day but it was just a little...more
All I ever ask is just to be able to relax, and as per the ushe, the hubs came through! We went to a BBQ festival downtown and then dropped the kids off  with Papa and went back down for a fab Mexican dinner and margaritas....and that was just FRIDAY! 


Saturday, Mo and I took the girls to Sunsplash to meet some friends. Not exactly relaxing per se, but there is a lazy river....
It was nice to get to just hang out with Maddie and have some girl time (Gavin stayed home with Daddy since there isn't much for him to do there...). She did kinda ignore me for the cooler, older girls. Pretty much high school all over again. Hehehehe.





{these are Maddie's "sunglasses"}


Sunday morning, Garret swung by The Heavenly biscuit on our way to the beach. Um, wow. This place is, well, heavenly.


We did our annual Mom's Day Beach Outing with all the Mamma's....



Afterwards we all went to Mo's and had an awesome dinner prepared by Rob!









"Gavin" got me this Mickey shirt (he's currently obsessed with the mouse and apparently latched onto it in the store so G really had no choice...


Just a perfect weekend with my favorite people! I'm so blessed to be the Mommy of these two amazing creatures! They are the light of my life and make me appreciate my life every day. Children are more a gift to us...my whole life is now lived for them, my own selfishness has been replaced with unending love for them and making sure they are happy. It's an amazing responsibility and I feel so blessed to have been chosen to be their Mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio