Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hand-me-down Heaven!


We've been scoring in the hand-me-down department lately...actually for a long time! We are so lucky to have family and friends whose kids are just older enough to need someone to pass their formerly-loved stuff onto...and we are the lucky recipients! Wha-flippin-whoooo!
Mo gave Gavin a few of Caleb's old Spiderman things...a hooded towel and some figurines/cars. He loved them! He's such a "boy". He loves to push, pull, knock down....it's funny how it's so inherent! 


 I also love me a consignment store and garage sales....I would venture to say half of my kids' clothes and toys are second (or third or fourth...) hand. Add to that my own as well as nearly all of the furniture in my house! When you're on a budget, ya do what ya gots to do! I found these adorable shades for G...of course he rips them off seconds after I put them on but I managed to sneak a quick photo while he was occupied with his sippy cup, which Lord knows can't be pried from his hands from until it's empty.....


We also got this awesome wagon and two bags full of clothes for Bella's buddy Kennedy's Mom! The kids were in it for hours! And Gavin? He actually sat still. 





 Oh, and this adorable dress was one of the many things in the bags....had to get a couple pics while we were at Build-A-Bear with Bella and Mo!


I love getting these things....I'm kinda dorky about it....I wonder about the stories other people have in the clothes, what  special memories did they make in them? I also love to give our loved things to friends and/or anyone in need. The circle goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio