Monday, April 7, 2014

Frozen...again.


The outdoor screen is awesome. I'm so obsessed with watching everything on it....I'd watch the news on it  if I could keep the screen up 24/7. So. cool. 
Soooo, why not Frozen?? I mean, it's only the 4,625th time it's been on. Oy. But, ya suffer through the bajillionth rendition of Let It Go and move on with life for your kiddos. 

 We invited some friends, got crafty and made some themed snacks! 





 The kids could decorate crowns/antlers and color some Frozen coloring pages while they waited...that was the only bummer, it gets dark so late. And then I sugared them up. You're welcome, parents...




When Madelyn got there with a Frozen dress on, Maddie just had to change into her Elsa costume...


Unfortunately, I didn't get a ton of pics of the guests...my camera stinks in the dark!


Jen brought glowsticks....the kids loved them! They played tag and ran all over the yard like little purple and pink lightening bugs!


It got over so late, they were all getting cray-cray. They seemed to have a blast though, so the meltdowns and insanity were worth it! Maaaaybe.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio