Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Back Yard Ballin'


Gavin got this great basketball hoop for his birthday....he was a bit little for it so it was holed up in a closet until recently. It's been a big hit, for both kids! It's so great they're getting to ages where they can play together a lot now! They're becoming good buddies....Maddie is very loving and sweet. Not that she doesn't have her moments with selfishness (who doesn't?!) but overall, she is a wonderful big sis! And Gavin? Obsessed with her. As soon as he gets up in the morning, he immediately says, "Sissy?" and looks for her.  I love how she's helping and encouraging him in these pics....you can see their closeness.




 Maddie had me move it up as high as it would go, cause "I'm big!", and she actually hit most of her shots (with decent form, in my opinion!). I suppose with a former player/coach for a Dad, I should expect no less!






I love our yard! It's just perfect for us....a pool, all fenced, lotsa running room...we're so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio