Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wheeeee!!!!


  We've been spending lots of time in the yard. Partly because the weather has been great but mostly because the little one is destroying the house....Heaven forbid he have idle time! 
 I'm not one of those worry-wart moms...sometimes I feel like I need to be with this rambunctious little man but I like to let him explore and kind of do things on his own. He's fairly agile and his balance is great considering he's a fairly new walker!
One of these things has been letting him follow Sissy up the ladder and down the slide. At first I just placed him on the slide and held him as he slid down, squealing the whole way. Eventually, he kind of pushed me away and wanted to go down alone. And after another day or two, he followed Maddie up the stairs....so I let him go. Alone. And he did it! 


 I've got this Mommy!!



 He flips himself onto his tummy and goes!





I can't believe how big he's getting and all the things he's able to do on his own. I think the old rumor about second and subsequent kiddos doing things faster has been true! It's kind of sad cause "baby phase" has gone by much faster with him. I love the little boy he's becoming though! So sweet and yet such a stereotypical, wild  boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio