Saturday, March 15, 2014

Toot, tooooooot!!

Disney's Elsa ....


And mine....


Well, I am gonna toot my own horn! I made Maddie an Elsa costume. By hand. No machine, no pattern. Toot, friggin toot. Granted, we had to rip the sleeves off in a hurry before the big Disney on Ice show because they were too tight but I'm taking my credit anyway! 


 We had a great time! My friend Jen won some tickets and so sweetly invited us! She thought having the girls dress in princess costumes would be fun...um, yeah!! Maddie just had to be Elsa (even though I kept reminding her Elsa wasn't part of the show...she didn't care). 



 Maddie and Jen's daughter Madelyn have totally decided they're best friends. It's super cute.





 The show was great! My camera doesn't do well with pics from a distance but here are a few decent ones!





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio