Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Fair is back in town!


The Fair is back!! I love the fair....I was one of the losers that never went in High School when I first learned about it (the kids went to "midnight madness" and me, the goody-two-shoes would never go out that late ;) but we have taken Maddie every year since she was born and I can't believe I missed out for so long!! It's really fun...even if we DO need to take out a small loan to go...sheesh! Gavin went last year too but he was just itty bitty so he slept through all the madness! This year, I figured he could ride some stuff....albeit with Mom or Dad at his side. Yeah, not so much. I took him on the carousel and as soon as I set him on the horse, he immediately cried. As I was considering taking him off, round and round we went. And cry and cry he did!



I took him to one of the benches and calmed him down...I considered jumping off but at the fear of risking certain death a wailing baby seemed the wiser option.


 Maddie, on the other hand LOVES her a carousel!!


 Once he got off, he was a bit happier...ish.



 He never quite completely snapped out of his funk...the whole thing just kinda freaked him out! Poor buddy...at this point I kinda stopped blaming the rides and figured it was all the weirdo carnies...


 Yet again, Miss Maddie had a BLAST! She loves rides! Little Daredevil!


 We also met the family so the girls could ride some rides together...found 'em at the petting zoo!





 Uncle Rob was a trooper and went on all the rides with the kids since the rest of us get pukey on spinny stuff! BARF!




 Bella's classmate and bestie Kennedy came too...she's a doll! She was my little babysitter the whole time! She and Bella are such natural little Mammas!



 The crazy lil kiddos! Love these nutballs!






Another great year at the fair...maybe next year Gavin can hold it together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio