Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday, Caleb.....


I can't believe it's been 10 years. Ten years since that sweet baby boy came into our lives and taught us more in his four earthly years than we ever hoped to have to learn. How to be strong. How to grieve. How to be united as a family. How to raise awareness. 
We did our annual balloon release for Caleb's birthday. It was a day early since Mo and Rob are hosting an event on his actual birthday in honor of Caleb, hoping to raise money for the foundation. 


The kids played...



10 balloons for what should have been ten years....





I still, all these years later, can't figure out how Mo and Rob have managed to so bravely move forward. While I know every day is a struggle, they have done such amazing things in his name. I'm so proud of them....


I'm so thankful that we have one another as this day passes each year...I just wish we weren't missing one :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio