Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's Fall Ya'll!


Ahhhhh, Fall....the season I complain the most about. I wait impatiently for the crisp air, color changes but alas, it is not to be. I do however look forward to Lakes Park Fall Festival each year. This year? Um, 96 degrees with NO shade...it was miserable!  Usually I am cranky about it all by myself...this time we were ALL over it! We literally stayed 20 minutes for fear of dehydration. pppfffth. At least we got a moment of shade and cute family pic out of the ordeal ;)










And, as we do each Fall, we make a stop at Oktoberfest...my people's excuse for beer and fried food...you'll get no complaints from me!


 Mo, Rob and Mom were there with a booth for Caleb's Crusade so we got to hang with them too!


 I don't even drink beer (how I am German I do not know...). Poser...





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio