Friday, October 4, 2013

9 months. Pffttthh.

 Well, Gavin is NINE months old!! He craws, pulls himself up, weighs 22 pounds and is 28 inches long.


 I know I should think it's all so very exciting. The fact that only 3 more monthly tie stickers remain. He's almost one. He's so big. He craws and pulls up and says Mamma, Dada....it's all just too fast. I feel like a broken record but it's all just happening at lightening speed it seems. I just want to breathe in every moment of his preciousness. And I want it to slow down. 


1 comment:

Georgia said...

Love her tutu skirt. I have yet to find a whole outfit I love. I'm also kinda thinking that place isn't right for us right now? Does Maddie have any younger girls in her class?

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio