Monday, February 4, 2013

To sing or not to sing....

My little Mariah Carey loves, no, ADORES her own singing voice. She sings ALL the time, much to the dismay of those around her at times. She sings while coloring, pottying, taking a bath. She lulls herself to sleep with anything from Taylor Swift to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star....
That said, she often gets reprimanded at school for her constant serenading. Today she came home somewhat dejected. After some prodding, she finally said, "I'm just mad." I asked her why and she said "The kids said I have to stop singing, it's hurting their ears". Feeling kinda bad for her because, well, I too drive people to drink with my incessant singing told her she could sing anytime she wanted (except during class) and who cares if no one likes it!? Sing my little songstress, SING! And then this:



Soooo, um sorry kids. I stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio