Sunday, February 24, 2013

My own award ceremony....

In honor of the Oscars today I would like to give out a few awards of my own:

Ha, hemmmm (throat clearing...).

For the cutest damn thing I have ever seen: GAVIN COPELAND in "His first smile!!" He started smiling this week and well, I could just die.

{side note: what is NOT getting an award...my inability to catch it (in full force) on film, grr.}

For the smartest 3 year old in the entire world: MADELINE COPELAND in "Mommy, watch me write my name for the 47,000th time!!" She just learned and is exhaustively writing it, showing it, rewriting it....you get the idea. I'm so proud of what a wonderful student she's turned out to be! Smart AND gorgeous....wach out world!!

For the most annoying thing about today: the 20-something girl in the little coupe in front of us on the way home from church this morning who just COULD NOT wait to tell whomever she was texting the uber important thing she was chatting about while also rummaging through her purse and, oh yeah, DRIVING. I stand corrected, swerving. These are the 3 most precious things in my universe sweetie. It. Can. Wait.

{I do believe I just earned the most sarcastic award. Thank you...I didn't expect this at all...}

And finally, the kick a$$ award goes to: (drumrollllll.....) GARRET COPELAND in "husband of the century", because, well,  it's just true. If there were prizes, he'd be the man to beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio