Monday, February 11, 2013

These boots are made for sassin'


 Maddie has been asking for "cowgirl boots" forever! I refused to spend a bunch of money on yet another obsession turned to boredom in 5.2 seconds. And....although I went to a local high school known for being "redneck", we're not exactly country. At a local consignment shop, looking for tap shoes, I see these adorable hot pink pair of boots. A little tattered, but heck, aren't boots s'posed to be worn in?? I look at the price tag and well, $4.25 and her perfect size later, they were en route to the hacienda. Best money I never spent. Kid hasn't taken 'em off since! Thankfully, we had a real occasion to wear them: a local little petting zoo with pony rides. Yeeehawwwww!!








It was also Yaya's Birthday so we went for pizza after the petting zoo...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the bestest Yaya and Mother-In-Law I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio