Thursday, February 28, 2013

2 months!

 
 Our sweet baby is 2 months old!! It's going so fast. I know, cliche' but so true! He's suddenly cooing and smiling. So alert, developing a sleep routine, eating on somewhat of a schedule....it has all happened in the  blink of an eye...or two pretty blue eyes (that he gets from Daddy!). I love seeing him grow but I kind of hate to see it happening so quickly. I guess knowing he's my last makes me want to keep him little as long as Father Time will let me...



 I can't believe the changes in just a month! More hair, chubbier cheeks (and thighs ;)...*sigh*. 
SLOW DOWN BUDDY!!

Maddie seems to be getting much better with him....she was always sweet to him just a bit rough. She is so attentive and loving and hates to hear him cry. I am so proud of how well she's adjusting....


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio