Friday, December 7, 2012

Santa's a busy man....


We have had a couple Santa visits already (hey, I have a feeling my physical state is only going to deteriorate more than it already has!). First, Garret's former school, Bishop Verot, had a Family Night, complete with carolers, artificial snow, craft stations and the big guy himself!
 Maddie made her first Gingerbread house. She loved it (art project, candy....what's not to love?!)! We attempted to get creative with the "shingles" but it didn't quite work. I think it's pretty darn cute anyway!

 Of course Elfie is still up to his shenanigans...
 Next Santa sighting: Bass Pro Shops

 The girls were so excited (and looked ADORBS)
 Maddie rattled off her list: Dreamlight, cars and a puppy. One of those is likely not gonna happen :) I'm sure Santa will make it up to her....

 She also composed a list....juuuust in case he didn't hear her.
 Our last Christmas as a family of three.....*sigh*

Last but certainly not least...Caleb's Crusade's 2nd Annual Breakfast With Santa! I mean 3 Santa visits under 2 weeks?? They musta been really good this year (wink, wink)!




And....The ever-expanding belly :) It's insane.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention (mostly because  I'm making a conscious effort not to complain, since that's all I seem to be doing these days :), I am on "chair rest", meaning I have to remain seated/laying as much as possible because of pre-term contractions. Ugh. This is nearly impossible for a Type-A busy body like myself. My boss, knowing this about me, found the best possible solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio