Thursday, December 13, 2012

Last. Events. Must. Rest.


I planned, a little while back, to have a Christmas cookie decorating party and an outdoor viewing of The Grinch for Maddie and the other kiddos in our lives. GREAT time, bad timing. I have been a bit ambitious in my ability to do, well, much of anything. I kept it simple and the kids seemed to really enjoy it!



 I

 Maddie and Bella played big sister to baby Stella...it was cute!



 We have this projector so we aimed it at the house, set up some chairs, ate our cookies and enjoyed the movie! Definitely wanna make this a tradition!



 Last night, my close friends and I met for our annual Girls' Christmas Dinner at Bonefish. It was great but I was fighting a sinus infection and certainly missed enjoying the Pomegranate Martini! Next year....



I think I am sticking a fork in the Christmas activities....I am D-O-N-E. Elfie will continue his antics (albeit simple ones) and of  course we will gladly welcome the jolly red-suited fella but besides that, nada.

 Ugh...pregnancy brain! Almost forgot about Bella's Christmas Pageant at school! So cute...she was an angel. 

Where there are dresses, there will be curtsy-ing and spinning....


 We adults had a hard time keeping straight faces for half of the show. If you watch the kids individually, they are all doing some random thing they shouldn't be. So funny!


She did great...looking forward to Maddie's next week. If it's this hilarious with 5 year olds, I am gonna lose it with three's! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry we missed it! It looks like you all had a great time!

Jess said...

Sorry for the circumstances you had to miss it under :(. We will definately do it again sometime!!! XO

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio