Saturday, November 10, 2012

Whoaaaaaa Nelly!



Baby Gavin has been indescribably active. I thought maybe if I try to capture him going crazy on video I could better show Garret and anyone who would listen how wild he is! He seems to get more active at night and almost always on my right side. I didn't think it would show up well, but there is some serious alien-stuff going on that's pretty obvious (and super cool :).
I don't remember feeling Maddie nearly this much, although I was constantly told how small she was....maybe because he's bigger I feel him more?? That or he is a total wild man. If this is true, Heaven help me. I will have two super active ones to keep me busy! No rest for the weary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio