Sunday, November 4, 2012

Showered with love...

 

Today, our amazing friends, Trisha and Jason hosted a shower for us and Baby Gavin. It was  just perfect! Like our first shower, we wanted it to be intimate and casual. As expected, our friends all went above and beyond and made it so beautiful...down to the monster themed decorations to match the nursery!



 I am so in love with these adorable monsters and the colors.... 









While the boys enjoyed some cornhole, we girls decorated onesies....
I




Presents!!!!!
I can't deny I love presents...not from a materialistic standpoint but I swear I revert to a six year old with excitement when I get to just open stuff. I am equally nutso about buying and giving them!

 We were so spoiled and got almost everything we really needed! My wonderful friends all pitched in for the "big ticket" items and so many personal touches were added....from the amazing monster doll my friend Christy found at a craft fair to the FSU sock monkey Colleen found for Garret  Gavin. :)


 I am overwhelmed by the effort made by so many to make this special for us....it really made us feel so humbled and grateful that although not our first, Baby Gavin is still being celebrated with equal enthusiasm. Now we are ready! Bring on the little bundle!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio