Tuesday, November 27, 2012

As done as it's gonna be!

I think the Fall Bucket List is as far to completion as I can muster or our geographical area allows. As expected, some were difficult just for the plain fact that we live in Florida...land of the perpetual Summer. There is no Fall. No multi-colored leaves, no apple orchards....but I made due and had fun doing it!

 I marked off baking pies but forgot to take pics of the pumpkin pie I made on Thanksgiving....from scratch no less.  My word will just have to do on this one. 

I did, however, come across these pretty silk leaves for super cheap and figured a photoshoot in leaves could, ney would happen! Maddie even smiled and looked into the camera...simultaneously (collective gasp inserted here).

I also did alot of this:
 Not exactly caramel apples but I went through a large container of the Marzetti's caramel dip pretty swiftly, so I'm counting it!


And finally, a "nature hike" at a little park by our house. I only had my phone so the pics aren't great but the girls had fun exploring...nevermind the dead raccoon and sleeping bum on a bench.

It has been fun but I am now ready for the CHRISTMAS festivities!!  Here's to hoping I can muster the energy before this baby arrives!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job Momma....I wouldn't have got half of it done!

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio