Friday, February 3, 2012

Firsts on the Third

Today was the first day since starting daycare that Maddie didn't cry when I dropped her off! YAY! She just blew me a kiss and waved goodbye. I am beyond grateful for this little milestone.


It has been breaking my heart, literally.



She was also happy at pick-up to show me her paper sack whale (the school mascot is a whale). Of course, just after this picture, she "whaled" me with it (sorry, couldn't resist).


She then put her little shoes on herself (with a Velcro strap) and proceeded outside where she jumped on her big girl swing on her own, also for the first time.


She also suggested Meatball "fix the computer" after it was randomly shutting down so she's got a ways to go before she's a bonafide grown-up but man is time moving fast these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio