Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best. Fusband. Ever.


This Valentine's Day was, well...different. Garret was out of town for work and Maddie and I were missing our Valentine. He, however, planned ahead and left us each a goody bag and a sweet note on our "I love..." board. I am so grateful to have a man full of such sweet gestures. I get a romantic text every morning, to start my day, he does laundry and dishes. He is an amazing Daddy. He plans date nights and always makes our family a priority. And, I'm ashamed to say, I often take it all for granted. This week away has taught me to never forget how amazing he is and cherish him as he should be. We are the luckiest girls in the world. My hope for my baby girl is that she hold every man to the standard of her Daddy.




With her bear from Daddy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio