Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can I get some cheese with my w{h}ine??

I know it's my job. It's my utmost priority, but being a mom can be...exhausting. These past few weeks have been particularly challenging. Here they are in photos with captions...please momentarily indulge my need for pity.


It all started with a night of profuse vomiting, then...

...diagnosis of Pneumonia {!!} and an antibiotic shot...


....after alot of complaining about her "mouth hurting" on Garret's specially planned date day, another trip to the pediatrician...

....where his diagnosis was strep throat {!!}....


...the next day, a rash appeared all over her face and her torso and legs were itchy....

...allergic reaction to the antibiotic.....


then, Mommy has the worst headache of her life (later diagnosed as my first migraine ever)....


....Maddie, for no apparent reason wakes up at 3am and stays in Mommy's room until 5am (wide awake), no rest for the weary....


Maddie's bed Mommy's bed



I'll be in my padded room. Please bring wine and a ticket to...anywhere. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man! I hope you and little one are on the mend soon. However, I cannot help but laugh at the pic with her Daddy. Dad's always have the best ways to lighten a mood.

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio