Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun in the sun, sans Maddie


Everybody ready??

My oldest friend!


This is when I love Florida...


We stopped for lunch at Cabbage Key where this is the decor. We figured if they're ever in financial trouble, they could live on the wallpaper alone....


Jason did his best to remain patient with me while "teaching" me how to fish. I got pretty good at casting, if I say so myself!

While Trisha showed us her driving skills (again, Jason tried to be calm), Garret made a new friend...

I may sound selfish in saying this, buuuuut....
Garret and I have had a couple opportunities lately to do some "grown-up" things and I am soooo glad! I love my baby more than life, but I love my fusband too (fusband=future husband. Boyfriend seems too flippant!). We so enjoy our time together as a family but it's nice to be just a couple sometimes too. We had Maddie so early on in our relationship that we never really had alot of time to just...date.
So we seized the opportunity for Ya-ya to take Maddie and went on the boat with our friends, Trisha and Jason. Beautiful weather, great friends...good times!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I thought fusband was for "faux" husband ... now its for FUTURE husband??? I like that much better.

Jess said...

:) Back then I wasn't as sure. He's sneaky.

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio