Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Double Date"

Since I had the day off, I thought I'd rescue Oma and take the girls to the water park area of Lakes Park. I've never taken Maddie since she couldn't walk when it was warm enough last year! They had an absolute ball! The water was a bit chilly I thought, but kids seem to have no concept of extreme temperatures. These double dates, as I like to call them has made me realize I think I can have two kids. I may actually survive it. Of course, I do get to give one of them back at the end. Hmmm...lemme continue to ponder while you enjoy these photos (still shots from my video camera, so not great quality but you get the idea!).

It all began with a quick "Ring-Around-the-Rosie" session...

"And they all fall down!"

Bella is always so mindful of Maddie...so glad they have each other.







1 comment:

Becky said...

Two kids are easier than one. Seriously.

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio