Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling inadequate.


So I have noticed that the more I discover about blogging, the more I realize what a "hot mess" I really am. I am finding all these amazing blogs about crafting and mommy-ing and am bursting with inspiration. Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware of my self-diagnosed ADD and general disorganization but I really realize there is so much I could and want to do! I love this song!...



Where was I? Oh, my issues. They are plentiful and I will spare you the exhausting details. I do, however, have all the best intentions. I try to meal plan but by my 17th trip to Publix for the week I realize, I'm not doin' so good. I try to craft and release my creative energy, but I don't have time, or er, money. These are only a couple of the bajillion examples of my good intentions.



Back to the point. Which was?....oh yeah, getting on track. Using my positive qualities and trying to overcome the "crazy" enough to really fulfill this role of mother and "fife" (future wife) that I so enjoy...and would enjoy so much more thoroughly with a bit more organization and fun.

Wish me luck, I'll be back with all the wonderful ideas I come up with (or I'll be horribly distracted and accomplish nada). For my whole 8 followers (hahaha), the blog's appearance may change a bit from all things Maddie (as though her every bowel movement needs to be documented?) but the focus is always on family! Let the self-challenge begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio