Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beach Birthday Bash!


So, my dear friends, Morgan and Leslie both have birthdays this month. Every year, we have a celebration on the beach, yes on the beach. We have braved cold, cloudy days but mostly have been so lucky with amazing weather! Today was gorgeous!! Gotta love March in Florida! This year, I volunteered to make cupcakes. These might be the cutest things I've ever seen...




I also decided to customize tiaras. I mean, what thirty-something shouldn't rock a tiara on her birthday? I found these silly foam ones and added their names, embellishment and a boa. Yes, a boa. Again, this is the decade in which you're mature enough that you don't care what people think yet are still immature enough to act like a goober.



I'm in love with birthdays...and well, any and all parties, really. Maybe I'll be a party planner when I grow up. Hm. Food for thought.

1 comment:

Becky said...

LOVE those cupcakes! So cute.

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio