Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oma's Big 6-0!






























Me: "So mom, what do you wanna do for your 60th?" (partially expecting an extravagant answer...like a cruise or something spendy of the like). Mom: "I wanna eat real German food." Huh, that should be easy, I think to myself. I surf the Internet, ask around, check the local papers for recommendations and happen upon a newer German Restaurant in town. Perfect. Orrrr, not. The service was awful (the server spilled beer all over my sister's new expensive phone that, P.S., was in her diaper bag on the floor not on the table!), the food was eh and the bill was outrageous. At least we had yummy cake and she had a good time! Oh, and no seasickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio