Saturday, October 23, 2010

I miss fall...
























































I am always complaining about Florida (why do I live here again??)...to the point of annoyance to anyone in the vicinity of my soapbox. I am just not a fan of summer. All year. Sure, we have a few chilly days here and there, but the scenery NEVER changes. Fall is probably the season I miss most living in the great white north. The changing leaves, the crisp air....it's delicious. Here, it is still hot (as per the usual) and green. I like green. But some burnt orange, golden yellow and crimson red would be fabulous.










Soooo...it is always my goal to do as many corny (get it? Fall? Corny?...) fallish things I can find, even if it is in shorts and a tank top. Pppfffttthhh...










First activity: the Fall Festival at Lakes Park. Second: Oktoberfest. Third: pick out a pumpkin and carve that sucker! And finally, the culmination of all this fun...Halloween!! Here are some pics of the good times....even if it's not exactly ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio