Monday, October 18, 2010

FSU game!

Ok, so my first experience with college football was, well, lackluster to put it mildly. Garret was so excited to take me to Tallahassee, to his Alma Mater, show me where he lived, introduce me to friends (we were newly dating) and to my very first college football game. I can't decide what was worse...that they lost or that it was a scoreless game (with the exception of the opposing team's field goal for the win). He was determined to change my lack of interest in ANY football, more or less college football. We went to a game in Miami and had, well, a great time AND FSU won! YAY! I still think the sport is kind of dragged out and boring at times but this is one heck of a group of fans! Go Noles!! I'm so on the bandwagon....













No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio