Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bananas, Carrots and Applesauce, OH MY!
















It is time for big-girl food! Gone are the days of the lone bottle. Now we have color...lots of it...all over Maddie's face, clothes, me! She seems to like it and does well with the little rubber-tipped spoon, but when she's had enough, it is pouring out of her gummy smile! It's quite entertaining. She seems to be fond of bananas, pears and green beans...carrots, not so much! That's all we've tried so far, but more to come!





For some reason, this milestone seems to signify some maturation that I didn't realize I'd be so resistant to. Part of me looks so forward to her getting bigger, being mobile, expressing herself more. Another part wants her to be my little baby forever, gazing up at me while her mouth smiles around her bottle. Before I know it, she'll be choosing her own meals and navigating her own utensils. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio