Saturday, June 11, 2016

a little getaway....


 So this hot stud of a husband whisked me away on a one night staycation at a fansay hotel. He left me for five days...alone...with the heathens to golf and fish the week prior so I'm pretty sure it was a guilt thing but whatevs. Hotel. Dinner. People cleaning up after me. I think we're even. 


We stayed at Sanibel Harbor and although the weather had been icky all week, we had a perfect day for the pool. 


Then I got to go a yummy dinner. In heels and lipstick and didn't have to cut anyone's food or tell them to eat for the 987th time. Glorious.





And then, they descended. It suddenly got super loud and unrelaxy....but. ya know what? It was a blast. We spent the day having froo froo drinks, splashing around and being...us. All of us....and while the silence and calm and relaxation were fabulous for  a short while, I wouldn't have it any other way. These noisy, silly people are my everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio