Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day 2016


We have the best dad...ok, not we, but they but I mean, he kinda takes care of me and fills my heart and I never really had a dad soooo, yeah we have the best!

He asked for a relaxing pool day, yummy food and a Yeti cup. Mmmmk. Easy peasy!




Uncle Greg was kind enough to have us over! We swam and grilled ribs and all kinda of yumminess and Garret got good use of that cup, making sure the beer did, in fact, stay as cold as the claims. Not sure it stayed in the cup long enough but I digress.



 It's so nice to have Tamra home too...all together again! 



 Our kids adore their father and for good reason. He's just....great. I mean, patient, loving, fun....he's truly everything a husband and father should be. I can't imagine going through this life and raising these little humans with anyone else. I hope he knows how much we love him....no day or card or words could ever be enough to show what's in my heart for this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio