Monday, June 20, 2016

Poor little Bud-Bud....


 Poor Buddy....he gets left in the dust a lot, what with having an older sister with hood friends that just hops on her bike and rides off. I mean, yay for me cause, well, I'm obsessed but I think he feels left out.  All he wants in life is to do all the big kid stuff Sissy gets to do. But, some things he's just not big enough for and well, I don't wanna shove baby bro down big sister's throat too much.

So we do things. Me and my buddy things. We play with sidewalk chalk, eat popsicles and run through sprinklers. I don't think he's got it so rough.....


 But, she always comes back and, save for the near-constant bickering, these two are truly best buds. Makes my heart so full. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio