Saturday, August 23, 2014

Best.Party.Ever.

Welp, I did it. I managed to stay alive for 40 years. 14609 days. I'm gonna puke. Not because of the number of days I just had to copy and paste from Google cause I can't remember that from one screen to the next (and that's way more about my ADD than my age...) but because of the number of disgusting shots my "friends" insisted I consume. What is it about particular birthdays that makes respectable parents/career oriented people act like 20 year old college frat boys??  Those women though...I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. They're my framily, for sure. They, at the behest of the other fabulous human I share life with, the hubs planned the BEST surprise party of all time, ever. It may not have been fabulous for everyone but for ME, it was so perfect...so me. All things 80's, karaoke and my people. Did I mention my amazing husband is also taking me on a cruise next weekend to keep the celebration going? Yup, I cannot think of any better way to celebrate getting older....


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio