Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Half Birthday Brother Bear!



 Oh how time flies with this boy...partly cause he runs me ragged but mostly just, life, I think. Time with second and subsequent kids seems to go faster. I suppose we're just busier now. I swear I blinked and he's a year and a half! Whaa?? When??
Photo shoots are becoming more challenging. 1: He hates pants (who doesn't?!) 2: sitting still is not in his repertoire. and 3: a hat?! What was I even thinking?? These are a few of about 50 I took....
 

I kept handing him things to occupy him...which he'd promptly jump off the chair to play with, duh!




(Confession: I measured him while he was moving, so he's actually like 33 inches tall and I spelled Months without the "H". Whoopsie.)

Hes' getting so big now...such a little man! Still loves his "night-night" (blankie), climbing, playing peek-a-boo and piggyback rides. Oh, and biting. Hard. The harder you howl, the harder he laughs (evil!). It was kinda cute at first but now he's like a crocodile that won't release until it's prey is defeated. He's lucky he's so darn cute or I swear I'd bite him back!


On a side note, I noticed his shoulder seemed "off " recently. I wasn't too worried at first but the more I noticed it (shirtless especially), the worse it seemed. As I paid more attention, I watched his range of motion etc and he was definitely not in any pain but he did seem inhibited on that left side. Headed to doc today so hopefully it's nothing too worrisome!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio