Saturday, September 14, 2013

He's EVERYWHERE....


Gavin's on the move. And by move I mean, he's ALL over the flippin' place! He started crawling and BAM, he's so fast...and sneaky! He now pulls himself up and grabs everything he's not supposed to! 


 Monique took these at her house...I guess he finally got what he wanted...in with the girls! ;)


 Training him early, hee hee!


I left him for twenty seconds and this is what I found after hearing him smacking the toilet lid. He he he....


He also decided to pull up on anything he can get his chubby little fingers on! Case in point, his crib. Also, chairs, shelves, people...anything! (And not to be outdone, Maddie had to photo bomb....)


 Gone is the easy peasy baby now that he's into everything but he is still such a sweet boy. When I say "no, no, no..." during his travels he just looks back at me and gives me that sweet grin. He can do no wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio