Monday, September 2, 2013

8 months...stop it!

Eight.Months.Ugh. he refuses to listen when I whisper to him to just stop. Stop growing, stop getting independent. Just be my baby forever. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time. It's so much fun right now...Maddie's been showing signs of snapping out of this adversarial phase and this little guy is just a doll and still containable. It goes too fast....hence my bajillion photos...I just want to breathe in every minute. Well, most minutes.



And he really crawls now. His big butt seems to weigh him down on occasion but he's officially on the move! Watch out world!!


It also happened to be FSU's first game of the season....we put their gear on and voila! It worked....the Noles killed 'em! Ok, it may have had a little something to do with their amazing new QB but I like to think the shirts helped....

GO NOLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio