Friday, January 18, 2013

Twinsies!

It's funny how when you have a second child, everyone compares the two. I instantly thought Gavin looked like Maddie, even in my ultrasound photos. Different complexions but overall, very similar, from their weight and height to their physical features. Out of curiosity, I found some similar pics of the two....Maddie on the left and Gavin on the right. They look even more alike than I thought! I can, however, see a difference in their little personalities already. Maddie was very alert and "nosy", always looking around with curiosity. Gavin seems much more laid back, inquisitive even. Lord knows one spitfire is challenge enough :) 


                                                            MADELINE                                 GAVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio