Thursday, September 6, 2012

GO NOLES!


This past weekend was FSU's first game of the season! I am an admitted reluctant fan of, well, pretty much all televised sports but my husband's obsession with his Alma Mater has inspired me to play along...ish.


Since none of my last years gear fit, Garret had this shirt made for me :) Pretty cute, I thought! Maddie looked adorable in her cheerleader outfit and customized bow from www.sweetpeaandmammabees.com.

 
The Seminoles won and we had a great time! Looking forward to a winning season (A: so I don't have to deal with the grumpiness after each game and B: his poor Dolphins look horrid this year :)

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Umm....your boobs....whoah! :)

Jess said...

Ridic. I kinda have a love/hate thing with them right now. The worst part is, they are not gonna stop until they're ginormous and then be TOTALLY gone. It's just annoying.

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio