Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby Gavin, week 24

Yesterday was my 24 week check up. Gavin looks perfect, weighing in at about 1.5 pounds (doesn't quite explain the 16 I've gained ;) with a heart rate of 154.

They did all of his measurements and said he looks great (in contrast to always being told Maddie measured so small!). His little profile reminds me so much of Maddie's...I don't know if that's crazy but I imagine him looking just like her! Could be worse, she's purdy darn cute!

As for mom, I am um, kinda miserable. I know, whiny. I can't help it. My back hurts, my sciatic nerve gives out, I have heartburn, I'm not sleeping well (he moves, CONSTANTLY, especially at night!).....all with a job and crazy little toddler. Millions of women do it every day, I keep telling myself but I just feel so much more generally uncomfortable this time. It's all worth it though for my little baby boy...getting so excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio