Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Bucket List

I have this really weird obsession with Fall. Maybe it's my Northeastern childhood...or maybe I'm just weird but I LOVE this time of year!!

I saw this great Fall Bucket List and while I somewhat detest Florida's sad version of Fall, I still enjoy attempting the festivities associated with this time of year. A few of these things may just not be feasible for this part of the country (Apple picking?? Where would there be an orchard here?? Jumping in a pile of leaves....not gonna happen.)
I do plan however, to do most of these things as well as a few ideas of my own and post pics as we accomplish them. Hmmmm.....where to begin (after the fab Caramel drinks my friend Trish and I had the other day, of course! YAY, one down....)!?
My additions:
Do Fall-inspired crafts with Maddie
Celebrate Oktoberfest (it's the Kraut in me, can't help it! :)
Tailgate (even if it is in my own yard, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio