Friday, August 17, 2012

YAY!! Finally....


It's official....with the exception of overnight, Maddie is TOTALLY POTTY-TRAINED! Number one and two!! She even goes by herself, wipes, and washes her hands (with Mommy's inspection, of course)! She has been doing it, very inconsistently for some time now. I hoped it would be sooner because, well, frankly, I was sick of buying diapers but my do-it-when-I'm-good-and-ready little girl fought me on it for some time. But then, it just happened. We started with a sticker chart, which was motivation, then it just became the norm. No blackmail, no asking every ten minutes....she just did it. She has always done everything in her own time and when it does happen, she excels and enjoys the positive feedback. Again, Mommy just needs to learn when to just....wait. Um, if you know Mommy, that's not an easy feat. God gave me this little girl for a million reasons and I believe one was to remind me to be patient and just enjoy the moment!! Must.Remember.This. :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio