Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want for Christmas...


is my two front teeeeeeth!! Maddie has two little teeth, just in time for the holidays. I have to say, NONE of the "tips" and tricks people suggested worked worth a poop. She has been cranky, fussy, restless....with zero relief from teething tablets, rings, cold washcloths...I tried it all. A little Tylenol before bedtime seemed to soothe her enough to continue her through-the-night-slumber (thank GOD!!), but that is all I can give credit to. I suppose they just have to "go through it", as they say. Lots of soaked bibs due to the drooling later, her two little bottom teeth are here for the world to see when she flashes that silly grin of hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio