Saturday, August 22, 2015

I'm officially in my forties. Ew/


I had so much fun celebrating the big 4-1 with my fave peeps! I almost forgot I'm in my forties. What does that even mean? Am I supposed to be grown up and mature now?! Ugh. 
It began with a surprise from Garret and the kiddos.....a decorated door, breakfast in bed and lunch!


Since Trisha, Colleen and I all have birthdays in August and didn't want to force our friends to attempt three different shindigs we just combined into one amazing part-ay! A Japanese steak house and some karaoke. Really, what more could a gal want? Besides not to have to fiercely suck in her food baby all night (really, the shirt was NOT this short when I tried it on....). Ah well, the hubs liked it, even if I did have sore, ahem, "abs" for the week after....
  














No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio